2.0
Layout of Store

I was just there and spent almost 180 bucks and requested help out since I and disabled. No one came to help, the cashier talked to someone but no one came to help.

Also there's not enough handicap stalls as everyone was full and there were at least 2 cars that didn't have placards or handicap plates. The location it the Walmart on 1431 and 183 in Cedar Park. TX.

I don't think I will go to that location ever again. Will try the one off 183A and 1431, hopefully they are better.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kona929 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments