I was at Wyncote about 1/2 hour ago and was very much offended by the teller I had the misfortune of getting into her line.As I proceeded to pay for my groceries I pulled out & swiped my Walmart card ( which I had checked the balance on even before entering the store) the teller advised me it declined the cash back option.

When I asked if she had enough cash in the drawer for the transaction she replied it wasn't her fault I was declined it was my Walmart Card and next time I want cash back I may want to use my debit card. I was outraged , but I kept my cool. I left the store and put my grocery items in my car. I was still thinking about my encounter with this cashier and something just wasn't right.

I proceeded to go back in the store, purchased some other items, went to a diffetent teller, used the same Walmart crefit card as before, requested cash back as before and of course no problem.

Instead of the 1st cashier having an attitude and trying to "upstage" me in the store it all could of been handled with some level of professionalism.Remember Walmart without customers you all would be out of business and the last thing I need is to deal with a rude, smart mouth cashier while I am in your store spending my hard earned money.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Is not the cashiers fault if the transaction is declined, and how much money she had in her drawer would have nothing to do with cash back being approved or denied, so I'm not sure why you would have even asked that. The approval or denial of a transaction is an automated system that the cashier has nothing to do with.

How much cash back did you select? And it's not the cashier fault, if her drawer didn't open than its the cards problem. Call the Walmart credit card number.

Shop miegher you will find the service top notch in comparison to Walmart. And guess what, the prices are realitivly close and the merchandise quality far exceeds what you will find at this oversized dollar store.

Remember Walmart without customers you all would be out of business and the last thing I need is to deal with a rude, smart mouth cashier while I am in your store spending my hard earned money."

They won't be out of business because they lose even 1000 customers, for everyone that is upset at Walmart and wants to boycott the store for Target, there is always this Target customer that feels the same and switches to Walmart. Yeah the cashier was rude, but I am sure you are not telling the whole story. You must be very young (four) to think that they will go out of business when they are making a profit of billions.