3.5
Layout of Store

Store Location Princeton and John young parkway.

The store employees including Stacy the associate manager were very rude. I stood in line for 5mins in front of 8 other people only to get to the register and be told the register ia closed.

We all shifted to the next line and as we approach the girl says oh im closed. I been here since 12 I aint taking nobody else. The manager stacy comes n y and says I have a cashier comming didnt see her or the cashier 20 mins later. This is ridiculous vusyomer service.

Bad attitudes, throwing your purchased merchandise in buggy as they bagg your items. I will never shop here again. That makes 2 walmarts off my list.

PRINCETON AND KIRKMAN RD.

WALMART OWNERS PLEASE FIX OUR STORES. OR YOU EOLL LOSE ALOT OF BUSINESS.

yolanangels wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments