1.5

I was at the Walmart in Ladonia Alabama in Phenix city al store 05903 I was at the check out and a casher and a manager look at me in line one register was being used three were open And the girls see me the two black lady keep talking then a black lady walk up then they knowledge her saying miss can I ring you up like cuz I am white I don't need service then another cash open and ring me up the bad part about this is you would not think this would happen in this business but the manager was doing the same think wow what a store I will never shop their any more this is uncalled for in a place of business people should be seen as people not as white or black and if that keep up thier business won't be open long cuz people will stop shopping their

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cashier from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

snugglegirl05

What happened to using paragraphs and correct grammar?

OP:

Your complaint is a wall of text with no paragraphs.

I cannot read what you posted.