Pinson,Alabama

Me and my wife spent 2 hours shopping at you Trussville Alabama location and 30 minutes in line and when all of are groceries were rang up the register crash and the whole time we stude there the cashier was saying I'm not going to re scan all if this she said that 5 to 6 times and the csm said we would have to go to another line and start all over again so we left $250.dollers worth of groceries setting in a buggy and on the way home my wife call your customer service and spent 30 minutes on hold for a manger and when she Finley got one she asked to have a district manager call her as soon as possible that was last night at 6 and we still have not heard from no one in your company at all My family spends 2 to 3 hundred dollars a week at that store and as of right now we won't be spending any more money with your company and I will advise everyone I know not to spend a dime with your company this way of doing business is not what your company was built on this stand that your company does not want to offend any one by taking the made in USA off your shelves and not selling anything with religious verses on or in it and going as far as not selling anything with a confederate flag you are running your on company out of the southern states where made in USA still means a whole lot

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

I think leaving the groceries behind made your point. What more do you want?

ransom

First of all, I doubt VERY much if you spend $15,000.00 a year at Walmart. Next, if you want religious ***, go to a religious store. Last, the civil war is over, you lost, get over it.

What do you want them to do? The register crashed.

It could happen to anyone, at any store. They didn't purposefully make it crash.

Maybe the cashier shouldn't have said she wasn't ringing it all again, but nothing to get upset over. It will probably be next week before a district manager calls you, because it is the weekend, and they are not going to be in their office on the weekend.