I stood in line 2hrs on black Friday November 27 at 5:00 to get the 65 Vizio smart TV. I was number 21 and they only had 17 TV s in store.

The cashier gave me my receipt and told me I could pick up my TV in 2 weeks that will be December 11 for some reason I called today to get the pick up time and they told me that I needed to register the TV on line which I was never informed by December 1 that all they could do is get my money back.

I don't think that's fair I waited in line I paid my TV and no one ever mention the registration part that is your employees fault they weren't trained to informed us.

I am really upset and I as a consumer deserve some answers I would appreciate if you could get back to me as soon as pissible. I want my TV the one i waited in line for 2 hrs not the money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

I bet you got laughed at hard for looking like a dumbo in line for 2 hours. Black friday is for racists anyway. White Wednesday is where its at.

Orange, California, United States #912928

You don't seem very smart, your spelling and grammar is terrible, perhaps they did tell you you had to register and you did not understand what you were being told? Perhaps you tried to register and are lying but could not register because you did not know what you were doing.

You seem uneducated so we don't know whether to blame you or the employees.

Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #912910

They treated me the same way. They offered me a handjob if I wouldn't post their BS here!