Rochester, Indiana

I went to walmart picked up the samsung 55" tv on sale for $498.00.Waited to check out.

By the time i got to the chshier it was 8:11. The cashier said the sale was only good till 8pm and i could not get the tv at the sale price even though i waited in the check out line for over 15 minutes. ***, pure ***.

Oh, did i mention i bought the same tv for $498.00 for my parents online the night before the sale?Walmart gets the "Black Dot of Shame"!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

The sale ended at 8.The end.

Your complaint is completely invalid and ridiculous.

Should it be 8 for everyone else and 830 for you?Sorry princess.

Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe.I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704.

We with the husband made six crowns in this clinic, three crowns were made by my husband and three crowns were made by me.

After the first!! Installations of my three crowns, I noticed that on one of them during a touch tongue, I feel a sharp edge on a back wall of a crown and an interval between a crown and the ground-off tooth. In couple of days I arrived to office of clinic and told about it to the attending physician Dr.

Elaine M. Dossett.

The doctor checked the tooth and told that will remake a crown. At a touch of the metal tool the big gap was felt at once, and my ground-off tooth was very sensitive. Without anesthetic.

They then created a new temporary crown, and scheduled the next visit.

In the following visit, during installation of the new permanent crown (i.e. for the second time), I felt the same gap between a new crown and my tooth about what I reported to the doctor. The doctor began to assure me that everything is all right, and has to be, it is simply unusual form of a crown. I believed the doctor about possibility of an unusual form, and agreed to put on cement.

On the same day, having stayed some time of the house, I understood that I have again the same problem, tongue began to feel a gap between a crown and the...

According to the doctor: I intended to do something with crowns and cause such problem. Which is a down right LIE. We paid and we just wanted to get the service we paid for. Despite everything, the doctor checked tooth and made sure of gap was present, and also agreed to remake the crown for the third time and appointed the next visit!!

While at the house with my husband made a photo of my crowns from the inside of teeth using a high definition camera Nikon 3200, to see a problem which I constantly feel We did this so I could help explain what I was experiencing as I do not speak good English. When reviewing the images we noticed that there was one more gap with one of the other crowns they installed. The Same issue. And the dentist said that everything looked good.

We took the images printed on photo paper to the next appointment, the husband showed photos that the doctor so she could see my problem on back walls of crowns, and I told her that it is necessary to remake two crowns as on both there are gaps.

The doctor having seen a picture I told us that after clients start taking the picture as proof of nonprofessional work … … … … … … … … … .и she doesn't wish to deal with us more. (In a rude yelling voice) additionally stopped working with us and told us to leave the practice.

After that we still talked to the administrator for that clinic and we asked for the clinic to provide us other expert and remake these two crowns. We told them that we don't agree with such unprofessionalism. We explained that we would now have to find a new dentist and have them fix the crowns.

And we don’t know when the money will be refunded to us. The secretary answered that they will return money to insurance company and will send the check to us on mail, but according to her, it will take months. I asked: how many money is required on correction of your mistakes in other clinic, on what answered me, we don't know. T.E actually to me was cut by three teeth under crowns, and established three crowns one of which is established successfully, and others two with gaps between crowns and the ground-off teeth.

These gaps cause caries (cavities) further because when eating, the food there is pushed under the crown. The issues here now are finding a dentist to will agree to remake these crowns, how long it will take, and we will have to pay a second time for the money that we have already paid aspen dental to get these crowns in the first place. What is even worse is that while we were in the office talking calmly with the administrator, the female dentist called the police on us. On Paying Clients.

We paid them $6,509.00 for services and yet we got this kind of treatment and we got extremely poor results. Poor service. Ridiculed, and the police called on us. We had conversations with the corporate offices of this clinic, trying to discuss with them options of getting what we paid for.

All attempts at working with Aspen Dental have failed.

As evidence to this.We have the HD close up images of these damaged crown installations and copies of all bills, payments and documentation.