3.0

My fiancé just purchased $144 in groceries at the Walmart in Southgate MI 734-286-9594.I was with him I am 34 years old and a teacher.

He is 29 and the cashier said she needed my license in order for him to purchase lime-aritas. She was rude and then asked another woman her opinion and she said no too. So then I said I'll wait in the car I didn't bring my purse with me and the other woman said we won't sell it to him now. So then the cashier gave in but I was very upset after an hour of shopping and not looking anywhere close to being a minor that I had to go through this.

Meanwhile there was a customer sitting on bags of dog food listening to profanity in songs on his phone. He also happened to be behind us in line calling his child a retard and listening to F the police on blast. I'm only bringing this up because I feel like he is a disturbance and I was just standing there quietly while my fiancé checked out.

I tried to call the store and talk to a manager and was put on hold twice for 20 minutes each so I decided to hang up.Once again with a whole cart of groceries and being 34 years of age I hardly seem suspicious.

Looking forward to your reply, Lindsey

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart cashier from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Did he not have his ID or license with him?Why would they need yours?

They have to ask for it with everyone regardless of age.Then they don't have to try to guess if you're old enough, and they are not accused of discriminating.

They. Have to card or they will lose their job chill out!