5.0
Layout of Store

So I went to walmart and bought beer for my husband and my 17 year old daughter was with me. I was asked to show my I.d.

and then they wanted my daughter to show her I.d. of course she doesn't have one and I told the cashier that. This is the dumpiest policy I have ever heard of. If u that worried about under age drinking why the *** do u bother selling it.

Walmart is suppose to be a one stop shop but I tell u what they don't have to ever worry bout me buying alcohol again from them. This has happened to me before. I normally don't have a problem with store policies but this one takes me to the highest level of pisstivity. Why sell it if you gonna make it such a inconvience for your CUSTOMERS?

WHY WHY WHY. Should I leave the kids in the car while I buy groceries and buy alcohol. Oh I forgot U CANT. SO please tell me what should I do with my kids in this situation.

And if my child does have a I.d and they r under age but I am buying alcohol for myself and of course I am over 21 u seriously want sell it to b because my child isn't over 21. This is utterly ***.

Should I bring their birth certicates in with me when I want to buy alcohol. Please advise.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I say *** wal mart.

I would say alcohol is something you need less of.

While you may be old enough to purchase alcohol you sure act like a two year old. They are just following the state law.

You really don't need alcohol if you act this way while sober. How are you going to behave after a few drinks if you cannot behave in a mature way when sober?

Your daughter would have been fine waiting in the car. Next time go to a liquor store.