I couldn't find many items and, couldn't find anyone to ask.I bought a couple of ink cartridges in electronics that I HAD to buy in electronics.

The few customer service people were angry, rude and downright mean. Corporates' fault, not them. I completed my shopping and proceeded to check out. As usual, nor enough available cashiers.

I had a large load and limited space to put it all on. She rang up some large items and told me to pull my cart forward before I'd emptied it. I told her it was still full and I couldn't put the items back in. She saw my cart was still full but continued telling me to move it forward.

I tried telling her I couldn't and she yelled at me to pull it forward. This went on for a few minutes. I couldn't help getting angry at her. Her customer service skills sucked, as did all the other reps were.

I've never been treated that badly.

Since the old man died, Walmart got worse then it ever was.Hey corporate, start paying, training and treating your employments better and maybe your stores will improve and you wouldn't be getting so much negative comments.

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments