8.9K views

I purchase alot of item's from walmart, food, and etc.- Dosen't Walmart screen their employees, before hiring? i couldn't even ask the girl a ?, as all she did was slam my groveries around while *** at 2 other Walmart employees-It's *** that one has to be trweated like this, when they are a customer- I was asking for change, when she so rudely slammed the register door, and couldn't give me change- If she'd been decent, she'd have cared about me , anfd other's as a customer-She should have been fired on the spot!There are other places I can shop!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #47204

I cashier all the time at Wal-Mart and if you are rude for no reason at all then you should get fired. I do understand that is hard to be nice to a customer when they're making you nervous by being rude theirself but you still have to be nice and try to understand them.

Yes, we do need their money. If we don't get any customers in the store then guess what, we don't have money.

If you don't work in a department and you don't know about it, then it's kind of hard to help someone when they ask about it.... Which is why you find the employee that works in that department to help that customer in a more positive way. But if a customer is just asking where something is at then it's not that difficult to help them. But by all means, you should not ignore that customer.

But that doesn't mean that the customer should be rude for no reason at all. Not all of us are ignorant and rude. Maybe someone should go to where you (Truth) work and start making false judgments on every employee that works in your area?

Fair Oak, England, United Kingdom #29822

I shop at wal mart weekly.It's true...most of the employees could care less about the consumer.

You are lucky to get a pleasant cashier. If you get someone to help you inside the store..you are extra lucky! haha. I shop there for only one reason....I get more for my money.

As far as the employees...if they give me ***, I give them double. As far as I'm concerned.. I am the reason they have that job and its THEIR job to give me a pleasant experience..not the other way around. I have been treated with disrespect several times because the employee is busy doing something, or they have a headache.....they didnt get their break yet.

I love the line....."I dont work in this department". Ever ask an employee to help you find something? Thats the comeback line...I believe it's part of the training they receive!

lol.Okay, well i will keep shopping at Walmart to save money and lucky for me, I know wich cashiers are nice and wich ones are total ***.

Fair Oak, England, United Kingdom #29821

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #29429

It is obvious that the person that wrote this letter lacks education truth be told. I bet they dropped out of fifth grade.

Welches, Oregon, United States #21627

Most cashiers are pleasent. I don't run into rude cashiers that often. I do remember one a-hole though which I wont get into but yeah overall I don't got much complaints.

Bunkie, Louisiana, United States #20228

go somewhere else then.WE cannot give you change because of the whole short change thing.

It is a policy atleast in my store. You have to go to customer service.

Quit being so selfish and only thinking about your self.PS I usually don't follow the policy based on my own judgement if you seem like an a ss I wont do it.

Philadelphia, New York, United States #18136

I work for Walmart too.I am pursuing an education as a computer information scientist.

We are very capable of producing quality work and an attitude. Many of us are not ignorant everyday people. We are people who have high goals of accomplishing something higher in life.

This holds true for all of use.Thanks for your prejudiced and probably racist information

Conneaut, Pennsylvania, United States #17472

@ Truth be told.Honestly I'm sick of people treating all cashiers like there isn't a decent one around.

I have an EDUCATION and WORKED at Walmart. I was always pleasent with my customers and I had plenty of them that gave me attitude for no reason.

Its best that you don't treat cashiers like their at the bottom of the totem pole.With the way this economy is going you never know when YOU might be wearing a blue vest.

Whitehouse, Ohio, United States #7445

Truth, your comment is quite rude. There are some very good cashiers out in this world, quit assuming every cashier is some ignorant careless fool who goes in for their paycheck. There are cashiers who go out of their way to help me, and I don't even ask them to do it, I wish there was more people who commend these great cashiers, instead of stereotyping them with ignorant cashiers.

Nesconset, New York, United States #5507

Cashiers- are truly lacking the respect toward the consumers!It's not the consumers fault that they have to work there when they are old.

Dont take it out on other people because of the hand you were given. And the comment above written by cashier* It's obvious that you lack some serious education- based on your lack of understanding and grammer.

I;m sorry you are the victimS* but I dont need to put up with *** from these cashiers especially on such a local level.Because I too share the same area by living next door to these stores