2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to the register with 178.00 worth of items.I had to use the chip with my card, my card was denied, which was odd cuz I had that much plus a little more in that account.

I tried again, it was denied again. I checked my bank account instantly, there was a pending transaction for what I had bought. Their register would not accept that the items were paid for. There was "nothing" the manager could do.

I had to leave all my stuff behind.

Target may have bathroom problems, but at least they got the rest of their *** together.Bye Walmart!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

snugglegirl05

For any retail store you go to no-one can help you with a problem regarding your debit card.You have to call your bank regarding that.

Only your bank can solve this problem.

No employee can call anyone's bank regarding their debit card problem. The reason why is because no bank will give out account information to a stranger. Do you want this to happen to you?

How is it any retail stores problem regarding a debit card problem with one of their customers?

So if the same problem happens at Target, you will still get the same response... That Target cannot help you with that problem.

It does not matter where you go, the answer will still be the same.You have to call your bank.