2.6K views

A while back, I wrote about me writing a check at the 2004 S Pleasant Wal-Mart because I forgot my debit card. I opened my bank statement yesterday and saw that Wal-Mart overdrew on my account AND had the nerve to charge me a $30 returned check fee.

This isn't my fault!! I didn't know there wasn't enough money in my account to cover the charges. So I decided to go back to the 2004 S Pleasant Wal-Mart to demand Wal-Mart reimburse me the $30 fee BECAUSE IT WAS NOT MY FAULT! After waiting in line for an outrageous 5 minutes, the customer service desk person rudely stated "What can I help you with" No "Good morning" or "You look beautiful".

When I told her that I wanted my $30 back, she said that there was nothing she could do.

Then I asked for a manager. Manager Charlie came out and he too refused to give me my money back. I told him that my husband works at Wal-Mart's main office, but he just told me that the store is not responsible for my bank account.

I AM THE CUSTOMER AND THIS IS NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE. BECAUSE OF WAL-MART, I NOW HAD TO PAY AN $30 BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW THERE WASN'T ENOUGH MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

I hope they quit accepting checks. Serves *** right for trying to defraud them. $30 is cheap - I'd be charging $75

Hahahahaha - you know how many times I hear that returned checks are not "my fault." Please. Unless of course it was drawn on Well Fargo.

If you don't know how much is in your bank acct before shopping then it is your fault grow up and pay the fee

You fault you ***.

Portland, Maine, United States #998566

Good Morning Princess of Bounce Checks, (Formality out of the way)

Hmm, sounds like you got the I blame everyone else for your own mistakes and issue going on.. The sense of entitlement..

I learned to keep track of my own finances carefully after, and you wouldn't imagine what I found; It HAS NOT happened again!

Yes, it's happened to me to, but rightfully so that merchandise that belonged to Walmart and they wanted their payment for it. Otherwise every Joe could go with a new account everyday and not pay a dime, and in turn that $5.00 item will be $5,000 in no time because this would be known as STEALING and in no time you could have a criminal record of your VERY OWN!!

It's a costly mistake that either you learn from, or don't.

Suck it up, pay attention to your own affairs.. aka the amount of cash in your account after all it isn't their fault, yours princess and yours.

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, first you try to show off because you "have a husband that works at Walmart Home Office" now you keep trying to show off that you live in a little known town called Springdale in Arkansas. give it up, you're a big fake.

All the people you include of impersonation turned out to be false, you accused me, Big Bruce, Ihatedumbcustomers.

johnny actually it was nikensyn who was fired for shoplifting, or in her case (borrowing a pen.)

mrs lea01 most likely your not married and i see why you are mad at walmart because you were fired for stealing i say and you have all this time on your hands now get therapy

MrsLea

This person is an imposter again. I have yet to found out who he is, but I will.

It is Springdale, AR by the way.

BigBruce

"Springdale AK"...Springdale, Alaska? It would seem to be that a resident of Springdale would know their own state abbreviation.

BigBruce

Or my laptop running on Verizon Wireless.

BigBruce

Location doesn't mean too much on this site. As for me, my location depends if I'm posting using my WiFi at home...

IHateStupidCustomers

MsLea, you're fake. you're also a miserable piece of sh*t.

no good, low life trailer trash. even if the poster is from Chicago, are they not good enough?

are only people from your town and your "loving husband" good people? f**king lying psycho.

"To the folks below, the OP is fake. This person keeps stealing my username and pretending to be me.

The encounter discussed in the OP is completely made up. Also notice the person is posting from Chicago, but said they had the encounter in Springdale, Arkansas."

Yeah because people from Chicago have never went on vacation to Springdale AK.

MrsLea

Is this a real complaint? It's a crime to write an NSF check, if you don't know how much money is in your account, or have overdraft you should be punished with a fee, and $30.00 is nominal. Buy a calculator, or better yet pay cash...

Isn't it your responsibility to know how much money is in your bank account and not to write a check for an amount you don't have? It is your responsibility and not Walmarts.

This society has gotten crazy because of people like oyu who take no responsibility for their actions and want to blame everyone else. Disgusting.

So its walmarts fault you didn't know how much you had in your account, next time don't give a check which is considered an IOU, give cash.

Lol. I usually click off of troll complaints, but there actually are customers like that.