2.3
Layout of Store

I came in to walmart in PEKIN and I was trying to get my payroll check cashed and I signed it well they couldn't do it because the numbers was to high so now I have to walk around with a signed payroll check till Monday when my bank opens . So if I loose or misplace it someone can cash it .

They tell me they can't put it in manually really. That is a crock of s#*t .

The customer service in this store is horrible and I will be sure to never shop at a walmart again and I will be sure to pass on the word . Because pretty much every time I go to a walmart the staff is rude and more worried about talking amongst each other than taking care of the customers

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments