My name is Gabriel and I'm really disappointed with what happened to me today in the Walmart Tewksbury store.

I call before going on the store to check the fee about cash a payroll check, they told me the fee and to have an id. After that, I went on the store, and for my surprise I coundnt have my cash, I showed my Brazilian passport (the only ID I have, which I show for everything I do) and they said they can't accepted a foreign passport. This is completely ridiculous, I fell they don't want immigrant on that store then, they should accept passport as ID AS EVERY PLACE ACCEPT, Including banks, police, or whenever place I show!! She said they only accept American passport or drivers license. THIS IS HORRIBLE. Can you imagine how many people only have passport as ID? I asked twice but she was sure on her speech. Well, I almost call the police but I felt so nervous that I preferred going home.

That's it.

Gabriel Pelegrini

Gabrielhrp wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart check cashing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments