When to this walmart in plano tx at spring Creek and 75...customer service was poor. The cashier was rude to us..no even say hi...he was keeping one of our bags...i noticed i was mising some eggs so i had to go back to get them. Very upset with this guy.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I doubt he was keeping your bags, you were probably too occupied to make sure you left with everything you bought.I don't know why adults fail to take responsibilities for their own mistakes.

Why were you distracted, were you on your cell phone, or just tuned out? Either way blaming the cashier for something that is partly your fault is immature.

Also how was the cashier rude to you.Did they refuse to bend their rules just for you?

to thissite***ks2015 Austin, Texas, United States #1047681

KevinRichard , why are you too much of a fagg to tag your post anymore? Putz