The Walmart in gainesville fl on 12th Street has the most unprofessional, rude, and disrespectful staff I have ever seen.Today is Dec 13th and upon heading to the register to check out, there were 2 aisles open and self checkout while there were 2 groups of 4 employees that were talking, laughing and texting on their phones laughing because I was asking for another aisle to be opened and OF COARSE NON GOT OPENED.u am a hairdresser by trade and will tell EVERY PERSON THAT SITS IN MY CHAIR TO GO TO TARGET OR PUBLIX

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I'm not a hairdresser, why would you accuse me of such a thing?

Oh get over your princess symdrome little girl!Noone has to bow down to your beck and call.

Your comments alone explain why you got ignored...because you acted like a prissy self entitled Veruca Salt brat!

Noone on their day off has to help you, get it through your head you clock in ona job when your scheduled not when someone like you is having a tantrum.

Those on break are allowed to finish their break by law bone head!Get over your self and go play with your hot wax!

to Anonymous #1078863

ur a fagg, go take it in the buttthole.

Markham, Ontario, Canada #1078095

Oh and get this, the employees that were chatting and texting they said they were on break and one of them was not working that day.just because they are not in uniform does not mean that they do not help me.

If they are not scheduled and in the store to shop they have to go on cash, if they are on break and not working and there is a long line they have to go on the register. I went to a register and there was two people in front of me and I had to wait five minutes.

i am a hair dresser and I told my customers that if they promise never to shop at walmart i will give them a discount on their hair job.

musicman88
to Anonymous #1078872

The *** is strong with you. If someone is off the clock or on break then they must do nothing.