4.5
Layout of Store

I go to Walmart at least once a week.The customer service there sucks.

Every time I come to the registers, the cashiers don't speak and they look like they mad at the world. I always have to speak to them.

Today she didn't say anything, she just handed me my receipt.I just smiled and left.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LadyScot

They are damned if they talk and damned if they don't. You can't please any of you people.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1108039

They say nothing because they have nothing to say about anything. WalMart employees are not rocket scientists or conversant in anything other than some sports game. Best to just say nothing to them and let them live their lives in ignorant bliss.

They are paid to do their job, not socialize, if you are that despearate to have a conversation with someone change your attitude and you will have friends to talk to and won't have to go to retail stores or restaurants or wherever to have a conversation. If they made a personal conversation with everyone than they would have long lines and not get their jobs done.