Kemah, Texas
3.6
Layout of Store

I dont think anybody leaves walmart happy anymore. To have our receipts checked is so annoying, pointless, and makes you dislike the greeters.

I don't know what is accomplished by having our receipts checked. The greeters don't really look at what's in our cart anyways... I could come back next time with a different receipt and they would never know. If this little tactic actually benefitted walmart and prevented people from stealing I would think it was okay.

Instead it just leaves customers unhappy and annoyed when they leave wal mart. I feel bad for everyone that hates on the greeters now.

They used to be a nice touch, now they're just extremely obnoxious. This is bad for the business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart checkout from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

This is because most of the greeters are retard robots. They usually have some form of mental retardation and cannot think for themselves.

They cannot use common sense.

If you asked one of them to allow you to steal a television set they would. I am surprised that the ones that can stand and walk can even generate enough brain power to do that.

Pretty sure that everybody hates it. Just a few people who don't want to let their receipt be handled for an extra ten seconds.

Seeing receipts being checked deters theives.

If you're so upset about it, shop elsewhere. Easy.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1131406

Then don't shop there simple right!!