Waiting in line at Walmart sucks. I'm going to target for now on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Whoa lookout everyone, we have a bad *** over here, he is going to Target! That'll show Wal-Mart!

In Target you have to wait in line as well. Sometimes just as long as Walmart, depending on the location.

Some locations have longer lines than others. Just saying. But generally the lines are shorter in Target because they don't get as much volume as Walmart, two stores basically the same, only Target's prices are higher, so to save ten cents on condoms people go to Walmart.

I think the shoppers at Target are a lot less civil. I guess if you can afford to spend an extra ten cents on condoms you are civilized.