Layout of Store

I will never return to the Walmart on 72nd and dodge in Omaha Nebraska!!It was the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

I waited in line at a register for over 10 minutes, the woman walked up to the register and told us to step aside to get different customers who just walked up!! I kindly stated that we waited in line for over 10 min and she told us she is helping the other people first with the WORST attitude. I walked away and went to another register and AGAIN the customer service was horrible!!! She had rolled her eyes after we asked to price match and after I tried to show her where I found a price match she snatched my phone away from me and told me "wait" aggressively.

So rude!!!

This is the worst Walmart with the worst customer service and the staff need to reevaluate how they treat and talk to their customers.Very disappointed and never going back!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments