Went into Hemet and San Jacinto stores to find shelves half empty and long lines with no manager backup.One person told me that over 150 employees at the distributon hub had been fired or walked off the job.

They hadn't had a delivery in 7 days. I got stuçk in a line that needed a manager approval at the checkstand and the checker called for 10 minutes with no response. I finally had to take all my items off thr line and stand in another line.

Walmart has lost our business and we will spread the word.There's too many other options out there than to give walmart our money!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart checkout from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments