Seven Oaks, South Carolina
2.1
Layout of Store

I shopped today at the Walmart on Bush River Road, Columbia SC.Waited in a checkout line for 10 mins that never moved.

Decided to go to the express checkout area. Waited for a few minutes for one of those to become available. When it did and I started toward the checkout a female employee, a manager of some sort I suppose, approached me and told me I could not Check out there because I had too much stuff in my buggy. She said the express lanes were for 20 items or less.

I have about that many items in my buggy, but also had two outdoor chairs in bags which were bulky. She told me I could not check out there because those chairs would "jam the line." I told her I had waited in line for 10 minutes. She responded, "there are other registers open. They just don't have their light on!" I went to another line and checked out.

She acted agitated that I tried to use an express checkout even though there were people in that area with considerably more stuff in there buggy than I had. After leaving I called to speak with a store manager to register a complaint.

Was on hold for 15 minutes, no one ever came on the line after I told him the reason for the call.This is why Walmart is one of the most hated stores in our country

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart checkout. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart checkout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Why is Walmart to blame because you either do not know how to count, or chose to break the rules. If someone had more than 20 items in the express lane you would be the first to complain.

rollo2016

This is WalMart. Best to not shop there unless you enjoy waiting in long lines and being subjected to rude, unkempt and functionally illiterate employees.

to rollo2016 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1131394

For all of you customers that hate Walmart so much, then please shop elsewhere or learn to follow the rules!!!

to rollo2016 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1131399

Yup you forgot to leave out rude, unkept and funtionally illiterate customers!!!