Well sad to say this is a regular practice at Walmart I have a mind of a razzer cause I have shaped so much I have caught them doing this over and over I now watch while my boy friend loads the cart I caught them doing this on this one item a big bag of cheese that the price said 13.89 but it realy rang up 19.89 so I told them and it continued for 6 month but cause I was watching they had to fix it each time and they were getting annoyed with me I told them well I have reported and stop getting mad at me its their fault cause your store won't fix it but they are allways doing it.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments