Lettuce, slice meat , and chicken breast have been giving everyone in the home the runs for about 2 years . No one seemed to put the two together until I gave my two dogs some of my chicken , all three of us (me and my two dogs ) had the worst case of the runs the next day .

We've had many cases of the stomach flu in my home and shop at Walmart mostly for meat and vegetables .

Why I didn't think of this sooner was so *** of me . The low prices at Walmart is not worth the price to pay for poor food care there the true epidomy of stealing from the poor to make the rich richer .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walmart chicken from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments