Featured Not resolved
3.2
Layout of Store

I bought a rotisserie chicken today and when I got home it turned out to be burnt on the outside and way undercooked on the inside. The chicken was yellow and disgusting!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

tabby3650

Yellow=type of chicken used, the yellow is actually fat.All chickens eat corn, look up your chickens to determine what meat you will be eating.

Also that chicken was not done and could have caused severe sickness.

Always take things back when in question.Walmart does refund easily.

Vallejo, California, United States #1122029