Lambertville, New Jersey
Layout of Store

My girlfriend and I were having company over so we ordered a closet and had it shipped to the store near us.When we got the email it had arrived we called to say we would be there in a few days and they said that was fine.

Well I guess they didn't check because it got shipped to the wrong Walmart and we got another email that they had returned it. When we called to find out what was going on, the person we talked to said that if we wanted it on time we would have to pay $28 for expedient shipping. After we explained how absurd that was since it was walmart's fault not ours, he agreed to give us free shipping. After a few hours on hold and multiple phone calls, we got the promised money back for shipping.

The package finally arrived 2 days after the expedient shipping was supposed to get it to us and the box was crushed, partly open, and the closet inside was bent with certain parts broken. When we called they agreed to let us return it. We were also told a manager would call us in the next 48 hours to talk about our horrible experience. After cutting my hand repackaging the closet it finally got picked up and we managed to find it for cheaper and in much better condition with a much better experience at target.

It's also been over 5 days and we're still waiting for that manager phone call.

This is the last time I will ever buy anything at Walmart.This was the worst customer service experience of my life.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LadyScot

"Shipped to the wrong store".Nope.

You choose the store to ship to.

So if it got shipped to the wrong store you made the mistake.OR you called the wrong store to begin with.