2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

As I mentioned in my previous review, the bed came without any rails. So, we placed a replacement.

We got the replacement but again no rails. The instruction says Attach headboard and footboard to rails and actually the screws and bolts came in the box. Poor description on web site. It does not say that its just headboard and footboard, thats actually so not logical, how am I supposed to find a right rail or frame.

And why they a selling the item as a bed. Very confusing, very disappointing. My daughter is waiting for her big bed for month and now we just returning it. Never will use the Coaster company.

And please Walmart put clear descriptions on your items. When it says bed we need to get a bed.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of coaster furniture bella bed from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments