We bought a Coleman pool on line to be shipped to local store #386 in Jennings,LA.Boy what an ordeal.

The pool was ordered on July 18 ,2015 and was to be delivered site to Store on July 31,2015. When it did not arrive, I tracked the pool on line only to fine out the pool had been shipped to Palestine,TX and then shipped to Opelousas, LA to the distribution center. I called the customer service line on two different occasions and got two different explanations as to why the pool was late. Very long story short......and after the run around we finally got the pool only to find out it had been delivered to Jennings store on August 1, 2015 when I was told it wouldn't arrive for at least 3 days.What the world Walmart?

Don't you guys know what goes on in your own corporation?This has been an aweful, very unavoidable situation if you guys would get your mess together.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart coleman above ground pool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments