I have not had my issue resolved concerning the queen size airmattress double hight My understanding is when I went to Walmart to receive my Coleman queen size double height air mattress they didnt have it in stock and I gave my address with the understanding that you was going to have one delivered to my home I have emailed you my receipt the picture of the box and the air mattress with a circle around the damaged area Im still waiting Im not sure if you have forgotten about me / us but we dont appreciate your service

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments