3.5
Layout of Store

I put a order at walmart.com and and it said free shipping on order fifty dollars or more so i'm like OK this is cool I can get every thing I need sent to my home since I don't have my car at this moment placed the order after my card was authorized about five day later I get an email saying that part of my order is delayed.so ok i'm like no problem i'll just order another brand of the same product I was seeking to buy online.

mind you I've also ordered using site to store pick up after they've charged my credit card I get an email once again from this walmart.com saying my order has been cancelled because they can't find the item i'm looking to buy my issue with that is don't wait and charge my credit/debit card and the say oh we don't have that item then i'm inconvienced because I have to wait 7-10 days before my money reaches my credit card or debit card. I certainly would not recommend walmart.com because they are slow at delivery the value is not worth it. they also have other marketers you can buy from them so I paid 10 dollars for shipping for a one gallon container of carpet shampoo.

my this is ten bucks I could have went to target or kmart somewhere one line and got pretty much some of the same items and had it much much faster.so I would not I say I would not recommend walmart.com or walmart site to store IT SUCKS

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments