2.0

I have ordered from walmart.com site to store for years. Within the past year I have had orders lost in transit, up to 15 days delivery time and other communications problems with the customer service department.

I have been lied to about lost orders after the delivery day passed without my order arriving at the store for pick-up. Three days for processing the order and twelve days to arrive at the store for pick up is Walmart's new online order process. I recently read that Walmart has laid off hundreds of people. Did they lay off everyone in Customer Service?

I have sent several messages regarding my recent order and not one response from anyone. In addition, the day I placed my order, the price dropped $20.00.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nextbook flexx tablet from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was three days without response to my questions. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments