You will have to go through the hassle of contacting the manufacturer and returning any items directly to them at your expense, plus a 20% restocking fee! Walmart does not advise you of this when you place the order, and remove themselves of any responsibility if you have to return the purchases!!! DO NOT BUY FROM WALMART.COM Not all items walmart.com sells are from Walmart, rather they are from what they call ‘Marketplace’. These items are not refundable at Walmart stores.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

says on page where youre buying from

only 1 obstacle---you have to READ

Ditto to the Poster ... I purchased a DOA digital frame that I learned came from CHINA no Lie ...

Trying to communicate with China Email Subject: Subject: Re: Re: (无主题)

I kid you not!.... I really thought I was purchasing from Walmart since it was Walmart.com.

3 Hours invested so far and was now asked to provide a picture of the unit not powering up! Last purchase I'll make from them that's for sure!

I am going through something similar now. I bought a game console, that is missing a cord rendering the console utterly useless (well, maybe for target practise?). Guess who isn't getting the necessary cord or a refund?

The worst, I have never had a pleasant experience with Wal Mart...

h.kitchener

Good point, I have heard this before. Best to shop at Amazon as even tho they have third party vendors, any problems like returns are handled promptly as Amazon doesn't like bad customer service from them. Best to avoid Walmart whenever possible.