Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Don't ever order from Wal-Mart.com you can't return anything without playing Russian rullete. I paid debit did the pick to store and returned the item.

The guy said it will take the typical 5 to 7 days to return the credit. I waited 2 weeks called the 1800 number they said the cashier never started the refund process. So they sent me an email to supposedly get your cash at the store. But the stores claim that walmart.com is a different entity and their interfaces are different so they can't process my refund in spite clearly written on the email to go to the customer service desk and give them the email.

While there I over heard anther lady trying to return a bike she bought from a different walmart but they told her she has to go to that store to return it.

Bottom line is that they're purposely making it as hard as possible to get a refund no matter how good of a person you are they will take advantage of you. It's been 2 months and I still haven't gotten a refund on an order I cancelled a few hours after ordering

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Disagree, people pull con games daily. They're protecting themselves. Blame your fellow shoppers