i SEARCHED FOR WEEKS FOR A GOOD DEAL ON A 4K TV. FINALLY, WALMART POPS UP WITH A $399 4K 50' VIZIO!!!

WOW $300 OFF. I INSTANTLY BUY IT BEFORE ITS GONE. THEY CHARGE ME. IT WENT THROUGH.

A DAY LATER, WALMART CANCELLED MY ORDER AND SENT ME A NOTIFICATION. OH NO! WHATS HAPPENING! I CALL THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER GETTING THE EMAIL.

HI WHY WAS IT CANCELLED? YOU CHARGED MY CARD.. THEY SAID BECAUSE I WAS NOT A VERIFIED CUSTOMER AND FRAUD PURPOSES. THEY SAID CONTACT MY BANK WITH WALMART AUTHORIZATION CODE.

THEN AFTE, PURCHASE THE TV AGAIN. I SAID OK, I JUST WANT YOU TO HOLD THE ITEM SO NOBODY ELSE TAKES IT. SHE SAID SURE SURE I WILL. GREAT.

NOW OFF TO WELLSFARGO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY INSTANTLY APPROVE THE CHARGE. SO NOW IM THINKING WHY WOULD I PURCHASE IT AGAIN. THEY JUST CHARGED ME $500. THEY WILL JUST CHARGE ME AGAIN.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHIP IT??? SO I CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAY I NEED TO PURCHASE IT AGAIN AND THEY WILL NOT CHARGE ME AGAIN.... WHATEVER YEA RIGHT. SO I GO AND LOOK FOR IT, FOUND IT!

OH WHAT??? OUT OF *** STOCK!!!!! I CALL THEM AND ASK HEY ITS IT HELD UNDER MY NAME THEY SAID KNOW ITS OUT OF STOCK.

MY MONEY IS STILL NOT REFUNDED. thanks for raping me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio M50-c1 Tv.

Reason of review: fuck u dont contact me.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

snugglegirl05

Why must you shout?

And how in the heck is Walmart raping you?