I waited up all night (2 am my time) for the deals to start, but the two TVs that were supposed to be online only deals never changed from sold out online.So I kept checking over the next day and suddenly Friday (Black Friday) the TVs were available, but not online in store only with several stores in my area that I can buy it now and pick it up today.
So I bought one and got a message saying it will be ready at 8:55 pm. So I went about 9 pm to the store and did my grocery shopping and then stopped at the pick up counter to see when they thought it might be ready. The guy looked up my order kind of smirked and said yeah that's not in stock it was refunded back to you. I said no rain check?
and he just said no and went back to unpacking boxes. So I ordered another one from my phone at a different store then immediately called and was told the same thing it is not in stock. So I called other stores that were showing in stock and one told me we did have it but it sold out around 5 pm. So I contact Walmart.com customer service and was basically told sorry nothing we can do for you no rain checks for out of stock items, despite the fact they sold it to me twice.
And here is the kicker, if I had not gone to the store to check I would still not have been notified that my orders were not accepted.
They are both showing online as processing right at this moment...I will never shop at Walmart again.To sell inventory that does not exist on Black Friday with no rain check and not even informing the person they wont get the item until they check themselves is absolutely fraud bait and switch tactics.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Poor stocking
- Reason of review:
- Sold me items that didn't exist
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tcl 55Fs3750 Roku Smart 55-Inch Hdtv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "Ordered furniture and covers, were told they were in stock and available immediately, as posted on their website, then later learned they wouldnt ship for 3-5 weeks. Ended up being delivered..."
- "I was searching for an authentic Twisty Mask with the removable jaw. After looking at several places and websites where the removable jaw mask is pictured I decided to order..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."