Omaha, Nebraska
100% full Not resolved

I waited up all night (2 am my time) for the deals to start, but the two TVs that were supposed to be online only deals never changed from sold out online.So I kept checking over the next day and suddenly Friday (Black Friday) the TVs were available, but not online in store only with several stores in my area that I can buy it now and pick it up today.

So I bought one and got a message saying it will be ready at 8:55 pm. So I went about 9 pm to the store and did my grocery shopping and then stopped at the pick up counter to see when they thought it might be ready. The guy looked up my order kind of smirked and said yeah that's not in stock it was refunded back to you. I said no rain check?

and he just said no and went back to unpacking boxes. So I ordered another one from my phone at a different store then immediately called and was told the same thing it is not in stock. So I called other stores that were showing in stock and one told me we did have it but it sold out around 5 pm. So I contact Walmart.com customer service and was basically told sorry nothing we can do for you no rain checks for out of stock items, despite the fact they sold it to me twice.

And here is the kicker, if I had not gone to the store to check I would still not have been notified that my orders were not accepted.

They are both showing online as processing right at this moment...I will never shop at Walmart again.To sell inventory that does not exist on Black Friday with no rain check and not even informing the person they wont get the item until they check themselves is absolutely fraud bait and switch tactics.

Review about: Tcl 55Fs3750 Roku Smart 55-Inch Hdtv.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Poor stocking.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Sold me items that didn't exist / $250
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.