I used Walmart.com to get a matress in a box and a frame with the built in box springs, I was a satisfied customer at first. i had ordered full size and they had my credit card info, then they randomly sent two queen sized boxed springs that I did not order to the store charging my debit card $238, I immediately demanded a refund.

The store of course kept the box springs. Two weeks later Walmart.com charged my debit card again, tying up my money, telling me it could take weeks to get my money back. If you use them, delete your payment info immediately. They cant be trusted.

I tried to email corporate office to complain and web page suddenly unavailable. I need my money more than you do Walmart.

Reason of review: unordered merchandise charged to my debit card.

Comments

Dear sir , I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your mattress. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me an update on your purchase by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling and leave your receipt details.

We'd like to make sure we address and resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda