Featured Not resolved

I have been ordering from Walmart.com for several years and have had packages delivered that have been damaged or just not packaged correctly. My most recent order came in a huge box which included liquids such as Gatorade Oliveira juice aloe vera juice, Cocoa powder ,Belvita crackers, and more.

They crammed everything into one box so the crackers for smashed and the Coco container was broken open and it spilled everywhere. That box weighed at least 50 pounds and the label on the cardboard box said 32 pound maximum. Why do they continually keep packaging things incorrectly? I watched the UPS guy trying to struggle with this box to get it to my door and then the box busted open.

I order online because I am disabled and I don't drive so it's easier than going to the store. But Walmart.com has to improve on their packaging.

On a previous order they had put Lysol or Windex cleaner in the same box as my Cliff power bars. Now I understand these come from all different distributors but there's got to be some consistency and responsibility .

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

The reason you order from Walmart is because it is cheap. You do not have to use Amazon Prime ,which you pay for.

The shipping is free. Schwans is more expensive..

"Why do they continually keep packaging things incorrectly?"

Um, why do you continually order from them after several years of receiving poorly packed merchandise?

We get that you are disabled, but surely you must know that WalMart is not the only only option you have. Amazon Pantry, Sam's Club, Instacart, FreshDirect, Schwan's...I could go on and on but you get the idea.