I attempted to purchase a TV online on walmart.com. I used the card that I alwys use and they cancelled my order so I tried again with a different card.

They cancelled it again and now they are holding $500 from my account. I have been on the phone with numerous customer service representatives and no one was able to help me. I was even told that I could not talk to the finance dept. because it had not been the minimum 3 days.

The supervisors would not help me get my $500 back in to my account. I will now have to wait 3 to 5 business days get my money back.

This is not right and it should not be legal. They did not even have any info so my bank could pursue it.

Review about: Walmart Account.

Comments

bevlytaylor
Orlando, Florida, United States #853776

I am wondering if this person every received their refund. Even though my refund is minimal compared to this incident, it is still my money.

I have been waiting since June 26 to receive my refund. Now, they are saying that no charges for the transaction occurred due to a hold.

I have a bank statement and a PayPal transaction that proves otherwise. I am still waiting for the refund.