2.3
Layout of Store

I purchased a TV along with the extended warranty when the TV had issues it was sent back and it could not be repaired or replaced I was issued an e-card for Walmart. I also had an e-card from savings catcher.

Just so this makes sense I live in Illinois. On March 1, 2015 my e-cards were used in a Walmart Super Store in Wichita, KS. I have talked to Customer Care and the Savings catcher section of Walmart and they have admitted that the system has been hacked but they refuse to back up there customers with refunds. They say they are not responsible for lost or stolen cards.

They made me fill out an Identity Theft Affidavit that I had to have notarized and faxed this to them all to have them tell me they will not refund my e-cards. They stated yet again they are not responsible. How can they not be responsible when there system gets hacked and numerous people loose there e-cards due to security issues? This makes them as bad as the idiots who stole these.

Funny thing I contacted them in January as for some reason someone was putting things in my cart and there response was change your pass word. I have 4 times. Please everyone out there. DON'T use extended warranty through them.

They give you and e-card and then let someone get away with taking it! Great customer service???

NOT! They are no better than the jerks that stole these!

I didn't like: Take no responsibility for security issues.

Comments