I ordered a golds gymn XRS20 bench from these clowns online. I get there to pick my item just to realise that these clowns sent me a treadmill instead.

No problem, i'm a cool cat so i don't trip. I just ask for a refund, it took these clowns 1 hr to find the head clown. I call walmart on line which must be the clown central headquarters. All i asked was for them to sent the correct item via express delivery.

I don't think that was too much too ask for. These clowns refused!!! 2wks and 1hr of waisting my time.

I SAY WE ALL BOYCOTT WALMART.COM!!!!

Comments

Please stop running scared from the top in Management and get some diverisity in your baking powder products. This year all other brands was taken on the shelf.

Please put your own brand name on the shelf without alum in it.

God didn't use this as a building block for human geno. Thanks!

I have to say......I used site to store one time and was very pleased. Yes problems occur, I work there so I know, but you have to realize even though its unfortunate that some people have problems there are ten times more people that dont. Sometimes bad things happen to good people but its mostly bad things happen to pissy people.

Don't be surprised. Here in Denver they hire people who may be illegal in order to pay such low wages and not have to offer benefits to.

People who have no desire to improve themselves or learn their store. Not only Walmart does this but many retailers like Kmart as well.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #58061

Sometimes managers are trying to help other customers and sometimes they are hard to find. Maybe if you wouldn't judge people so much then you wouldn't be so mad.

Get a better attitude and maybe things will go along better.

You have no idea what it's like to serve someone that just stands there only to criticize you or others.

:cry GET THE *** OVER IT

I had a problem at a Wal Mart one time, and they fixed the problem and were real nice about it. I had my oil changed there one afternoon, the next morning I saw a big puddle of oil on my garage floor.

I checked my oil and it had all leaked out. I put 5 qts. of oil in it and drove it to the store. I calmly told them what happened.

No problem. They reimbursed me for my oil change, they fixed the leak problem (oil filter was not properly seated), paid me back for the extra 5 qts. I put in, they offered to clean my engine of all the sprayed oil.

I told them I would rather clean it myself so they gave me a couple of gallons of degreaser and a bag of "oil dry" stuff to clean up the mess on my garage floor. They also gave me 2 extra free oil changes.

don't ever get anything shipped Site to store if you don't want your time wasted.

tasha1
Plato, Missouri, United States #29945

Well do you "Expect" from a Large Department Store that "Hires" Illegal Aliens to work in their Stores.

Its too bad our Government & "Police agencies don't to their job and arrest them and have them deported back to where ever they came from.?

My second complaint is why is there only (1) cashier working at 6;30 am, and have one long line with at least 20 people on it. I AM FED UP, with this and wish there was another 24 Hr. store , so I could buy from them. I am sick of Wal-Mart and its Management and "Hired-Help". Those Non-Speaking Jerks that can't learn "English.

Park Hills, Missouri, United States #29356

Why on earth would you buy anything from walmart. They are horrible.

There product is horrible. I would just as well see the place go under.

They buy numerous items from other countries. Don't shop there.

curtainrod

I think a lot of people who put bad comments about walmart are working for unions. I work for a union going on 28 years and they are losing factories in our country. So they are trying to get into retail stores.

Saint Asaph, Wales, United Kingdom #27144

blah blah blah all youre doing is complaining on a consumer report forum, why dont you grow a set and PURSUE! All i hear is i didnt get what i wanted so i gave up after a few tries because imma whiney little BIITCH!

Munnar, Kerala, India #26660

I don't really care one way or the other about your personal experience in this specific case. I am just saying that in general, Walmart SUCKS.

Have you seen the programs about how they treat their factory workers? The EPA violations? Slave labor? The list of moral, ethical, and legal violations by corporate Walmart is endless.

Thank God they are not the only game in town. Anything you can get at Walmart, you can get somewhere else. Groceries, auto parts, hardware, home and garden, sporting goods, etc. They do not have a monopoly on any type of product, so it is not necessary to shop there to get anything you need.

Go elsewhere.

I do. I have regreted spending good money on things at Walmart that turned out to be junk, but I have never regreted NOT shopping at Walmart.

Corsham, England, United Kingdom #26454

I wouldn't call myself digruntled.....I left the store after 2 1/2 years of my own will for better hours and benifits. Walmart upsets people because they have *** service.

Cashiers are pissy because they get fussed at by customers because they have to wait in line FOREVER. It is not the fault of the cashiers, and that's no reason to be RUDE to customers but it happens! I was CSM and heard more *** from angry customers then I could possibly imagine to count. I had plenty of rude moments.

It's hard when you're understaffed and management does NOTHING!!!! I don't even bother shopping there myself, I go to Target!

Morgans Point Resort, Texas, United States #25293

Cool Cat,

I am not sure what walmart you went to but from my previous experience i was assisted in a well-mannered professional level. Maybe its just your luck that you end up with people who are clueless about "your" online order...The real jackasses that you should have been mad at were the ones that shipped it and couldnt tell the difference between a gym and a treadmill...afterall it was an "online" order...Lighten up!

Morgans Point Resort, Texas, United States #25223

First of all when you walk in to Wal-mart you get greeted by the door greeter. Now, I saw you come in storming through the door already with an attitude.

We are human just like everyone else here on earth and it seems like an honest mistake. And if it took the "Manager" not "clown" because this is not a circus. at least 15 min. not an 1hr.

to attend to your request was because he was dealing with another d***a** like your self!!! :grin

Milwaukie, Oregon, United States #24700

Mistakes happen, get over it.

Modale, Iowa, United States #24486

Nothing in the article says there was any temper tantron displayed. This person must have behaved accordingly. I think walmart should have sent the package express.

Daman, Daman And Diu, India #24484

Curtainrod must be the spokesperson for the clowns at walmart. Curtainrod speaks like curtainrod witnessed the whole thing.

Get your facts before you comment ****hole.

Pilot Mountain, North Carolina, United States #24476

I understand your frustration, but there are times when honest mistakes are made. Someone could have made an error entering a sku #.

You may have been able to get them to resend the correct item had you not acted the way you did. After your actions, they still sent the item, they just did not rush the item to you.

They do have great customer service, but you can get what you give!!!!! you know the old saying, "You scratch my back, I"ll scratch yours." Maybe next time you will conduct yourself a ittle more professional.

Unionville, Virginia, United States #24467

You need to change how you conduct yourself in public. Walmart has wonderful customer service and they don't need to deal with a person who already to decide to go in and be a *** in front of the whole public. I'm sure you put on a good show for all the other shoppers and believe me you look like a *** to other customers who act like you did.