Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly the website changed. I assumed someone at Walmart.com finally pushed the "Let the black friday 2015 online sale start" button. I cracked my fingers, took a sip of tea and proceeded to add the list to cart and pay so I could go to bed, having secured the deals.
Within 10 seconds the site started lagging, giving all kind of errors. I scrambled to get the items to my cart, but I was able to add the most important ones. When I tried to pay a recurrent error 521 made it impossible to check out, withing a few minutes the items I had in my cart were no longer available, as I struggled with my arsenal of browsers trying to get the site to work, two hours went by.
Only one of the Items I truly wanted is available, but error 521 doesn't let me check out. Walmarts entire website deployment/management team for black friday 2015 should be fired.
I couldn't complete a single purchase at walmart.com today. I am going to bed. Check the picture I uploaded. Thanks Walmart!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "The Dentists Insurance Company (TDIC) Didn't replace all damaged equipment, remediate mold or pay loss of income to restore water damaged dental practice in Phoenix, AZ. Does TDIC actually..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."
- "I have been lied to ripped off and threatened by Capital One Auto Finance then my Car got wrecked. This is AFTER I gave them $33,000.00!! I purchased..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."