Walmart.com is experiencing major issues for Black Friday 2015

1091 of 4959 Walmart reviews

Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly the website changed. I assumed someone at Walmart.com finally pushed the "Let the black friday 2015 online sale start" button. I cracked my fingers, took a sip of tea and proceeded to add the list to cart and pay so I could go to bed, having secured the deals.

Within 10 seconds the site started lagging, giving all kind of errors. I scrambled to get the items to my cart, but I was able to add the most important ones. When I tried to pay a recurrent error 521 made it impossible to check out, withing a few minutes the items I had in my cart were no longer available, as I struggled with my arsenal of browsers trying to get the site to work, two hours went by.

Only one of the Items I truly wanted is available, but error 521 doesn't let me check out. Walmarts entire website deployment/management team for black friday 2015 should be fired.

I couldn't complete a single purchase at walmart.com today. I am going to bed. Check the picture I uploaded. Thanks Walmart!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Holiday delivery not honored

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Walmart Website
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #740527

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1091 of 4959 Walmart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Walmart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Walmart.
Filing a new complaint about
×