Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly the website changed. I assumed someone at Walmart.com finally pushed the "Let the black friday 2015 online sale start" button. I cracked my fingers, took a sip of tea and proceeded to add the list to cart and pay so I could go to bed, having secured the deals.

Within 10 seconds the site started lagging, giving all kind of errors. I scrambled to get the items to my cart, but I was able to add the most important ones. When I tried to pay a recurrent error 521 made it impossible to check out, withing a few minutes the items I had in my cart were no longer available, as I struggled with my arsenal of browsers trying to get the site to work, two hours went by.

Only one of the Items I truly wanted is available, but error 521 doesn't let me check out. Walmarts entire website deployment/management team for black friday 2015 should be fired.

I couldn't complete a single purchase at walmart.com today. I am going to bed. Check the picture I uploaded. Thanks Walmart!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of online shopping experience and holiday delivery not honored. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of walmart website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Walmart needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments