Phoenix, Arizona

Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly the website changed. I assumed someone at Walmart.com finally pushed the "Let the black friday 2015 online sale start" button. I cracked my fingers, took a sip of tea and proceeded to add the list to cart and pay so I could go to bed, having secured the deals.

Within 10 seconds the site started lagging, giving all kind of errors. I scrambled to get the items to my cart, but I was able to add the most important ones. When I tried to pay a recurrent error 521 made it impossible to check out, withing a few minutes the items I had in my cart were no longer available, as I struggled with my arsenal of browsers trying to get the site to work, two hours went by.

Only one of the Items I truly wanted is available, but error 521 doesn't let me check out. Walmarts entire website deployment/management team for black friday 2015 should be fired.

I couldn't complete a single purchase at walmart.com today. I am going to bed. Check the picture I uploaded. Thanks Walmart!

Review about: Walmart Website.

I didn't like: Online shopping experience, Holiday delivery not honored.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $150
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.