Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly the website changed. I assumed someone at Walmart.com finally pushed the "Let the black friday 2015 online sale start" button. I cracked my fingers, took a sip of tea and proceeded to add the list to cart and pay so I could go to bed, having secured the deals.
Within 10 seconds the site started lagging, giving all kind of errors. I scrambled to get the items to my cart, but I was able to add the most important ones. When I tried to pay a recurrent error 521 made it impossible to check out, withing a few minutes the items I had in my cart were no longer available, as I struggled with my arsenal of browsers trying to get the site to work, two hours went by.
Only one of the Items I truly wanted is available, but error 521 doesn't let me check out. Walmarts entire website deployment/management team for black friday 2015 should be fired.
I couldn't complete a single purchase at walmart.com today. I am going to bed. Check the picture I uploaded. Thanks Walmart!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."