3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Jun 02

I am giving walmart.com 1 star, but this site asked me to rate absolutely every aspect of Walmart, including the local stores and the price of their products, which is why it show 3 stars.

Original review posted by user Jun 02

I placed an order on April 12th with 2 day shipping. It arrived 5 days later and was not the correct item.

It took chat and then a phone call where I was put on hold for a long time before getting an automated offer to call me back when my turn came. 3-1/2 hours later, I received a return phone call. They didn't care and refused to do anything to make it right (such as rush shipping). I received the replacement item a week later (so almost 2 weeks to get the item that was supposed to be sent via 2 day shipping).

Now, 1 month after sending the original product back, I received an email saying that they were trying to process my payment for the item, but that it would not go through and I needed to call them (was on Walmart credit card with a small limit and not enough on the card for them to charge the $100 item thank God). I called today and was treated rudely and finally hung up. After hanging up, I realized that the man had told me that they received my return item on May 31st (the item that I shipped on April 28th). Once I realized this, I called back because I was very worried that once I paid my Walmart card down, they would try to charge it.

The person that I called just kept repeating herself and was not listening to what I was saying, so I asked for her supervisor. The supervisor got on the phone with a ridiculously bad attitude. Since it rang and then she answered it just like the person before, I asked if she was a supervisor. She responded rudely and then proceeded to respond exactly the same way that the person before did.

She also told me that they had fixed the issue when I call the day that the email was sent out. I said, no, I did not call on that day; today was the first time I called. She became more rude and angry with me and eventually admitted that the person that sent the email must have just realized that there was a tracking number and fixed it but did not sent me another email explaining the correction. It seems that Walmart has outsourced their Customer Service now and it feels like dealing with a scam company.

They are rude and don't care about "their" customers because we are probably really not really "their" customers anymore.

To Walmart: You guys are going to sink if you don't get back to how you used to take care of your customers. Amazon runs circles around you in customer service and I will shop there every time over walmart.com if the price is even remotely close.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: That they do have cheap prices.

I didn't like: Experience trying to return item, Customer service, Shipping speed.

Comments