2.8

I have ordered two items from Walmat.com and both experiences were a complete fiasco.I would not recommend that anyone ever use their service.

Order 1) An HDTV that was delivered to my home. There was a small circular hole in the box which i only realized as I was opening the box. After I removed the tv I realized the screen was cracked. I then packed it back up and brought it to a Walmart local store.

The customer service desk insisted that I had to return it to manafacturer since it was defective. It wasn't defective but it was broken in shipment and that was their responsibility or the shipper, not mine and that I wanted to exchange for a tv that was there at the store in stock (the same exact model). After two hours of going back and forth with the in store employees and the walmart.com people they finally agreed to exchange the item. Like I said a complete fiasco.

Several months later I tried one more order online of a folding wagon. I ordered it from the walmart.com site since it was not available in the store and it could be delivered in two days. I ordered and got a text stating I would get another text when it arrived in the store. I waited two days and did not get the text so I checked online to see if the item had arrived and much to my surprise it had been cancelled.

I was never notified that it was cancelled so I called to inquire about it. I asked for a supervisor and when they tried to connect me they transferred me to the electronics department of an actual store that had no idea why they did. So now I don't have the item that I needed by today and thanks to Walmart.com I didn't buy elsewhere.

This is the worst online retailer I have ever dealt with and I will never do business with them again.There are too many retailers that deliver on their promises and Walmart has consistently let me down!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetence and bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ozark trail folding wagon and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Walmart needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ozark trail folding wagon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

i got an i pad from them a few months ago and surprisingly it was good. the only thing was i had to wait 15 minutes for someone to come up to the register to wait on me. it was about 9pm on a weeknight and the store was busy and they couldn't get anyone back there to wait on me.