3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I came to Walmart on Booth road to get my Walmart.com order. I ordered crazy cart and Hoverboard, I stood in line 55 mins before even being talked too!!

The line was so long it was blocking the pass way. The reason is due to only having 2 people working, 1 taking Walmart orders and 1 doing layaways when she wanted. So finally I got to the start of the line, well the manager came back there and said what's going on?! Then took the 2 ladies along with 3 she brought back there to help to the back for 10 mins!!!

I never saw her or the others again, except the lady that was doing layaways and a new girl. So the lady who was only doing layaways came out and started walking around, she gave the young lady helping me her number.ber to start working and left. Then I had 2 items to pick up but only received 1due to 1 not ready. I just hate that I have to go back and do it all over again!!

I just have had it with that Walmart, I will not be back after picking up my order. Hopefully someone reads this and helps them get some order.

I'm a district manager and know how hard it is to deal with people during holidays but I promise this had nothing to do with people it was all the employees!!! Good luck.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2016.

Comments