2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

i am so pissed at walmart.com.i spent $607 for a portable air conditioner with heat so my bedbound husband would have heat in the winter.

they used a third party dealer to fulfill the order. i have been dealing with them for about a month because when i ran the heat, it flooded the kitchen floor. i have indoor/outdoor carpet in the kitchen over the tile. i had to pull the carpet up because of the mildew.

it even got the kitchen cabinets wet. everytime they say they are sending this to be expedited services, i never hear anything. tonight was call #5. i was told today that since the order was fulfilled by a 3rd party seller, they arent responsible.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! i told them i bought it from them because of their return policy. i told them i coud care less who they bought it from, not my problem. they are responsible.

i finally got the number for the manufacturer.

they are going to service or replace.i told them i want a refund and Walmart should honor that.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: That they wont take resposibility.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart has refunded my credit card and is working with me to replace carpet and cabinets.

OP:

I found this information on their website regarding third party sellers.

It specifically states what the customer has to do.

to Anonymous #1396503

I ended up emailing corporate and they refunded my credit card. I am very happy now.