Fort Knox,Kentucky

Placed my first order on walmart.com for 19 items. I was excited to try something different than Amazon for staples like pet food/supplies, toiletries, etc...My order went through and I was still charged $5.97 for shipping, even though I agreed to the 2-day shipping pass. Oh well, still excited for my items to arrive because they were items I NEEDED in 2 days. I checked all of my delivery dates and everything was to arrive by today! Perfect!

3 tracking numbers stated that they were delivered yesterday, so I went out my front door and I had 2 boxes. 1 tracking number that showed as delivered, I didn't have. I chatted with customer service and they ordered me a replacement order. That's fine, I guess. Stuff happens.

I started checking my other items to ensure that they were arriving today and to my surprise, they aren't scheduled to arrive until 4 days from now! What?? I needed those items today! That's why I ordered when I did and got the shipping pass!

I get on chat again and the customer service agent is totally incapable of understanding anything I say! I ask to speak to a supervisor, they won't talk to me, she can give me a $10 gift card. What?? I demand to talk to a supervisor. She said, she will ask....

I get someone else on chat that doesn't understand what I'm saying about late shipments either. Then a third agent, then a fourth! Finally they disconnected me after I had been on chat for 1.5 hours!!!!!!

I will need to go purchase these items today at a brick and mortar store, yet I am out $$$ for my walmart.com purchase that won't arrive for 4 more days!

I should have just shopped on Amazon and got my GUARANTEED 2 day delivery with PRIME.

I'm extremely disappointed in walmart.com and their customer service. If they want to compete with Amazon, they don't have a shot!

I know they've lost one customer that buys EVERYTHING online, so I wonder how many more they have lost with their horrid customer service and shady shipping practices?

Had the fulfillment center shipped my order correctly, it would have arrived on time and they would have had a very happy repeat customer! I'll not shop at walmart.com again. Ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shippingpass Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments