I bought a Hoover Widepath vacuum cleaner from Walmart.com.It arrived a couple hours ago.

It had a part broken off for starters. That could be blamed on shipping problem except for the fact that the broken part was TAPED TO ANOTHER PART OF THE VACUUM. The hoses are worn and you can see they had been connected and used quite a bit. This is not the first time I have had problems with Walmart.com.

I ordered a camera and for some reason the camera, case and small attachments were to come from three different places.

The case and attachments came but not the camera.They did send it after I complained but I won't be using Walmart.com again.

garybj2010@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of widepath hoover from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hoover sending me a used vacuum. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments