1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Dec 12, 2016

Update by user Dec 12, 2016

I needed a matching coffee table to the one I already have, couldn't find it elsewhere, so I gave up and decided to try to order it from Walmart. This time I had a $25 gift card and for the balance I tried to use my bank debit card.

Guess what--cancelled again. I have no idea what they're doing at this point.

Guess I'll have to have mismatched coffee tables or buy two elsewhere--it might be worth it! But I really can't afford to waste my money.

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2016

I have had problems ordering with my credit card at walmart.com for some reason for awhile, but I was able to make an order, a blanket and other items which was due to arrive 12/7, Friday. The other items arrived but the fleece blanket didn't.

I called walmart.com and the girl on the phone told me via the tracking order that the blanket hadn't moved and she'd cancel it and get me a replacement. I went to the site and the blanket new order was listed but it hadn't shipped. I got online via chat and asked for help. Andrew P tells me there were technical difficulties with my order, he'd have to cancel and I'd have to re-order.

I tell him I won't pay for it again, I never got the money back. He says he'll give me the money back plus shipping since my order will now incurr shipping fees, being it isn't over $50.00 for the blanket alone, plus 10% off for my troubles. All I have to do is reorder. I tell him the credit card won't work, and he says he's putting it in for review and guarantees in 30 minutes I can re-order and it will work.

I wait 45 min, put in the new order and walmart.com cancels it again immediately. I speak to someone else on chat, he says he'll have to connect me to a supervisor. I wait 10 min. for Whittley P.

I have never spoken to anyone more rude. She asked me to stop talking, then to put all my responses on one line. I tried to joke with her, but she's awful. Then she called me.

I was getting upset by that time because her attitude--I've spent all this time on the phone, on chats, and you have my money and no blanket, and SHE'S rude to ME. How awful. Well, I mentioned the "d**ned blanket" and she said she'll hang up if I curse again. I said okay I won't, I'm just upset, but that's she's being rude, and I'm the one being treated badly, and she hangs up on me.

And she did that knowing I didn't have a refund--I had to pay in store for the last order because of the credit card issues with my bank card, and there was no refund issued. So I still don't have the product, I've wasted hours by now and been treated in an awfully rude manner.

And also my credit card--I've used the same one since 2005, used it repeatedly at walmart.com, asked repeatedly for the issue to be looked into, I have excellent credit and lived in the same place for 20 years--I can't even begin to think what you think is wrong with it, particularly since I used it only yesterday in a physical Walmart store (and which Whittley so nastily told me, that has nothing to to do with the issue). The issue is I'm a good customer whose always paid my bills and they have my money while I have nothing to show for it but hours lost.

valwp wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $24 and wants Walmart to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wasted time and money, customer service, rudeness and lack of accountability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1254175

Honestly, this sounds like a FedEx issue. FedEx and UPS both are usually even more busy after Halloween.

As for cancelling, sometimes the money might take a few days to show up in your bank account. May depend on which bank you use?

Sorry honey. Hope this issue gets resolved.

Houston, Texas, United States #1253884

Why must you curse at an employee?

2 wrongs do not make a right.

to Anonymous #1254067

why must you be so righteous? I spent hours trying to get my money back.

It's wrong to judge when you weren't there, and even more wrong to make a person who has worked hard for their money and had it taken from them and then talked down to feel badly. I hope no one is unfeeling enough to judge you so harshly and make a bad situation worse.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1254114

How would you feel if a customer cursed at you when you were at work?

It is true that 2 wrongs do not make a right.

And you admitted that you did curse at the CSR.

Both of you were in the wrong.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1254119

So are you implying that it is acceptable for anyone to curse at an employee no matter what the circumstances are?

What would you do if this happened to you at work?