Newport, Maine
2.2
Layout of Store

I ordered alot of 50th anniversary items on the 21st of june and they were supposed to have been here today. I contacted Fed Ex and they said they did not receive anything from walmart.com.

They charged my account but no items were shipped to my home like they were supposed to. I am so ugly right now. I have to take a special trip to bangor, maine to get all of the party supplies that I had originally ordered from walmart.com. What a waste of time this was.

My order # is 4421552-542076. i WANT TO BE REMINBUSED DOUBLE.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $32. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Yeah, good luck with that. Reimbursed?

Yes. Double? No!

Are you impatient and greedy? YES!!!!